Psych Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

selling EPPP study materials

Go down

selling EPPP study materials Empty selling EPPP study materials

Post  vtalkington Sun May 22, 2011 5:04 pm

I am currently selling my original EPPP study materials. I am selling both 2008 Academic Review and 2010 AATBS materials:

I have the following 2008 Academic Review study materials that I used to pass the exam earlier this month on the first try:

Study Volumes:

Volume 1: Study Guide and Schedule; Diagnostic Assessment
Volume 2: Ethics and Professional Practice; Clinical Psychology
Volume 3: Diagnosis and Psychopathology; Learning Theory and Behavior Therapy
Volume 4: Neuropsychology; Social Psychology; Industrial/ Organizational Psychology
Volume 5: Developmental, School/ Intelligence; Community Psychology
Volume 6: Research Design and Statistics; Test Construction

17 Study CDS:

1. Introduction. 2. Test Taking Strategies. 3. Ethics. 4. Clinical Psychology I. 5. Clinical Psychology II. 6. Diagnosis and Psychopathology I. 7. Diagnosis and Psychopathology II. 8. Learning Theory/ Behavior Therapy. 9. Neuropsychology. 10. Social Psychology. 11. Industrial/ Organizational Psychology. 12. Developmental Psychology I. 13. Developmental Psychology II. 14. Research Design and Statistics I. 15. Research Design and Statistics II. 16. Correlation and Test Construction I. 17. Correlation and Test Construction II.

The books have some wear at the corners, and the first volume has a small tear in the front cover. However, binding is intact and they are completely free of any writing, highlighting, or other markings. There are no scratches on the CDs- they play perfectly, and come in a carrying case.

In addition, I am selling 2010 AATBS flashcards. There have no markings, bends, or any sort of wear. Current flashcards on the AATBS website retail for $110.00.

I also have my own study notes that I compiled based on key information in these materials, as well as recommended study areas from these companies websites and ASPPB, that the buyer is welcome to.

Asking $250 OBO for all materials, includes shipping. Please email if interested: vtalkington@gmail.com

vtalkington

Back to top Go down